Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages. You can use Audacity to:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA, Opus and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed, pitch or tempo of a recording.
- Write your own plug-in effects with Nyquist.
- And more! See the complete list of features.
Audacity 2.4.2 Full Version
How to install
- First download EXAMPLE Full Version with one of the links above.
- Extract the downloaded file with WinRAR / WinZIP.
- Run the EXAMPLE installer
- Install as usual until it's finished.